Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What A Week!

So to start the week off, I got my first "transfer." one of the Elders left and so my comp and I moved next door and have a threesome now with Elder Jorgenson! It's sweet, we have the room all to ourselves and it's always really cold! I love it! This week I've been the reason for laughs! Besides my naturally comical personality, these are some of the things that have happened. so there was a really awkward moment when our teacher leaned across me to get something off the self and was like 3 inches away from me; then she looked at me and was like; "this is kinda awkward," and then kept trying to find whatever she was looking for! Next I was eating cinnamon rolls from sister Moore! (thank you), and I had to go wash up. (this is at night after lights out!) so I washed the frosting off my hands and face and when I came out of the bathroom I decided I was thirsty! So i side stepped over to the drinking fountain and totally tripped and ate it! I had to lie there for a while to ask myself if that really just happened! and ya! It did! Next, I went to put my wal-mart watch away and it slipped out of my hands and fell on the floor and the band broke! SERIOUSLY!!!!??? I kinda threw a fit not b/c it was expenive or anything, and I wasn't mad at all; but seriously?!! (btw my roommates cracked up in all these stories and I thought they were going to die laughing! Next, actually last night and last of all/the climax! last night we were going back to the residence after a long day! We were with Elder Garcia R. who had just aqrrived from Mexico! I was tired and zoned out just blank staring thinking (you know, day dreaming or whatever). so I had my head turning left looking at the buildings going by, and btw there are poles all over the mtc grounds holding up the aunings over the sidewalk. So like I said, I'm just walking at a brisk pace and all of a sudden, you guessed it, wham! actually it was more of a ping! I had walked into a dang pole! It knocked me on my back and as concerned as my companions were, they couldn't help themselves from cracking up! Poor Elder Garcia looked like he was about to die he was laughing so hard. to make a long story short, too late, I have a great sized goose egg on my head. the end! I promise mom, I'll be more carefull this week! Love you all and thanks for the prayers! as you see I'll need them! Love Elder Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment