Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Leaving The MTC!

October 20, 2009

So this week went by way fast! Elder Gardner left yesterday! :( I'll miss him and I know he'll do great in Portland! Thanks to everyone for the letters! and especially the packages! I did get the package from Sirrines; and it was great! Mom, I thought the Halloween gifts were great! I started hiding stretchy skeletons and mice all over the residence hall! and they are the hit of the district!haha, if only you know what you started! we whip each other and shoot them at each other! This has probably been one of the chillest weeks! nothing outrageous really happened; except that I'm leaving tommorrow!!!!! It's kinda a big deal! ha. We taught our teacher bro. Wilding! as himself with his life! We totally taught with the spirit and he told us he definately learned something from the way we taught! Yesterday, Elder Jorgensen and I taught for the first time without Elder Gardner with us! :/ and it went amazing! :) we really had the spirit with us! If you haven't realized yet, the Spirit is a HUGE part of teaching and everything else for that matter! Without the Holy Ghost, nothing would get done right! I'm so ready to leave for SLC tomorrow! I am at the peak of my MTC learning experience and am itching to use what I've learned and influence the lives of others! so, Elder Jorgensen happens to be a 3 time state champion and has 3 state titles! so Elder Gardner taught me how to land a leg kick! so I tried it on Elder Jorgensen and got him perfect! He grabbed me in a guillotine and threw me to the ground! It was funny! but next time I'll go for Elder Kiem! I love you all and love hearing from you! Next time I write, it will be from SALT LAKE!!! (or Wyoming haha)!
Love, Elder Partridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment