October 4, 2009
Dear Family,
I'm excited for Hudson! Conference was great! How about Elder Holland's talk!!!? Pretty great stuff! Me and my comp. are still working hard! By-the-way, his first name is Chisum, as in from the John Wayne movie; and he told me that it was either going to be that or Rooster, also from John Wayne, and his mother would not let his father do that to him. (Thank goodness!) But he's great! Still! He says I'm pushing him hard, but that's giving me too much credit, meaning we both don't have to push each other hardly at all to do what we're supposed to because we both know what we need to do to prepare and we've both been taught how to work hard. He is a lot like dad and has a ton of stories about life growing up working and also about J. Golden Kimball. Do you know who that is? And if so, what are your feelings about him? Anyway, just an update. It's raining today, but yesterday and today we're not outside enough to know if a tornado swept through. Our schedule yesterday: Breakfast, Conference, Lunch, Conference, Dinner, Conference, Comp. study (reviewing notes), planning, bed. Seriously! But ya. Love you all. I get my email on Tuesday and get to send one out. I'll talk to ya then.
Love,
Elder Partridge
*Please send pics of my friends. :)
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment