Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Letter

September 30, 2009

Hey Family!
The first day at the MTC was great! I'm gonna love it here. And they tell me it gets even better. I dropped off my bags and headed straight to class. Then left for the new missionary orientation. I saw Aubrie (his cousin) when Cali people stood up. She was the aisle next to me 2 rows in front. Then we went to dinner! After that we had a teaching simulation. Then we met our zone leaders at the classroom. They're going to Bulgaria! They gave us a tour, but I still don't know where anything is. My companion is Elder Gardner; he is going to Portland, Oregon along with my other 2 room mates, Elder Johnson and Elder Boyce. But they are the only ones out of the 6 or 7 companionships. Everyone else is going to Salt Lake. My companion is really great. He's from a town called Wallsberg by Heber City up Provo Canyon. He lived on a farm and says he's kind of a hick! He is really excited to work! work! work! We'll get a lot done these 3 weeks. After dinner we got all turned around and went out "the doors of no return" after dinner. They call it that cause the only missionaries that go through those doors are leaving. I'll have a lot of time to write and read letters when we go back to the residence at night, but won't be able to mail until Prep. Day on Tuesday! So write me!!! The Gospel's still true. Love you all! Tell everyone hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment