Friday, October 30, 2009

October 21, 2009


Dear Family!
I'm here! Holla! We ate breakfast (sausage and pancakes). I ate a lot! My personality is shining through! They had to lift the board behind us because I'm so tall! We got to go to Temple Square and see the resources we have to use on a constant basis! It's so cool! The Sisters there can set up a tour based on the investigator's needs! I'll be going to the Temple every week if I'm in Salt Lake! I'm so excited! I'm going to be extremely bold! The goal is a "Zion Mission"! Becoming like Nephi (Helaman 10:4), and not being Martin Harris (Doctrine and Covenants 3:12-13)! Pres. Sonne said he has high expectations from me! I felt really cool that Bro. and Sis. Wilson already knew me! I'm sad they're leaving today! :( Anyway, I'll write more on P-day!
Love you a ton!
Love,
Elder Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment