Hey everyone!
I bet Laura's wedding was really nice! Tame's cool! Not gonna lie! It's good to know that he enjoys my emails! I especially like the pics! The other Elders are jealous! That's cool about Caleb Allred! He's a stud! I totally forgot about the missionary farewell packet b/c it's been such a big gap between my friends leaving for their missions! I totally saw Zac Cook at conference and it was sweet! That's so cool about Rebecca Crowe putting in her mission papers, too! Very cool stuff happening!
So this last week has been pretty bomb! Bomb digity!
We had a sweet lesson or 11 or something! And they were amazing! One night we had a lesson with Steven from South Korea and we planned to teach him one thing, but he brought out a concern and we had just learned how to address concerns before teaching our lesson so we abandoned our lesson plan and totally addressed his concerns! And he is truely having a desire to know if there is a God!
Anyway, that's the cool story for the week!!!
I'll ttyl fellas!
Love, B!
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment