Hi!
I'm good! This first week was awesome! Optimism is the key here! It's going to be hard! It's pretty much exactly like things were in Rose Park North when Elder Dyson and I got white washed in, so he will know exactly how it feels! Pres. Winn isn't here yet. He comes on July 1, so tomorrow. And he's coming to visit us at our apartment tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM.
That's good to hear that L didn't have a headache the other day, even if it was only for a few minutes! I think it's just all in her head. haha get it!
That's a bummer to hear that K is still having problems with the staph infection, but I'm glad she's gonna stick it out! I'm always praying for the fam and I put y’all on the prayer roll today!
Tell Dad “you're welcome” for the Father’s Day card and I love him!
I'm really glad to hear that Stanton did so well on his farewell talk and is DOING so well! He'll be a great missionary!
I did get the CDs and the MRI info. I'm excited! Elder Dolan freaking loves you for the CDs! He gave me a large embrace!
We still don't have any people we're teaching, but we've found like 5 pretty solid potential investigators that we scheduled appointments with! There was a fireside at our stake center this past Sunday hosted by the North Stake and I saw a bunch of people there that I knew! Not gonna lie, our apartment sucks pretty bad! It's a legit apartment instead of a member home. It smells like cigarette smoke all the time b/c the air conditioner drags the stench in from outside, so we light incense to try to drowned out that smell! So it's bad! Our shower goes a million miles per hour and our sink is plugged up really good! I feel a little retarded b/c it only took a week for me to realize that we have a dish washer! We don't have a car b/c neither of us can drive; me b/c I see two of everything, and my companion b/c he drifted a whole church parking lot! But it's not bad b/c our area's so small! We only cover 4 wards! So not too bad at all! On Friday for my MRI we're getting a ride with the zone leaders.
I would totally have some plans for fireworks on the 4th, but the handbook says no, so no fireworks! Obedience! But they'll be all over so I'm sure I'll enjoy it! We don't go out and work that night, which will be interesting to see what happens b/c everyone will be celebrating the 4th the day before or the day after b/c it's on Sunday this year! I hope you all have a good one!
Love you tons!
Elder Partridge
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment