Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 9, 2010 Email

Hello,
Sounds like things are busy, busy, busy in AZ! I totally forgot about girls' camp coming up! Crazy times! How's all that going? Fun? How's Lauren doing? Did they find out what's wrong yet? How is NYC? Is it still there? Was the plane ride good? Do you feel like you're in an interrogation yet?
Thanks for the Hello from NYC! Hello from SLC! I bet mom is just giddy being in NYC! haha Enjoy it all for me! I bet it's pretty sweet in there! And I'm pretty sure you're having a great time! IDK what the hotel has as far as computers and things, but it looks like you've got an amazing view! Times Square looks pretty lagit! I sure know that the rain won't ruin any plans you have! It never did at Disneyland! It just made things better!
I bet you'll probably have to go through the mission office to let me know about the appt. for my MRI. That is funny how they all called and the letter came and everything right as we're talking about it, too! I'll feel pretty cool when I can say, "Ya I have to go to the doctor for an MRI to make sure everything's still ok! It's kinda a big deal!"
Wow! Lucky Lauren for being able to stay with Sirrine's and Taylor's while you're gone! That is if she makes it back from dropping you off at the airport ok! I haven't heard anything so I assume she did! phew! Just kidding!
So ya, whoever stole my wallet didn't take anything or use my cards or anything so they either felt bad or are just weird!
We had a baptism this week! Aiko got baptized and it was one of the most organized baptisms I've ever had on my mission! There was a slide show and everything and the baptismal font is really awesome/big! It was pretty crazy when 14 people stood in the confirmation circle though, and the talks were really good! That's the low down on Aiko's baptism! It was awesome!
Thanks for all the support and love and prayers and Love and Support and Love and emails and everything! and love!
I love you!
Elder Partridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment