Hi Everyone!
I totally agree that this week has gone by fast!
We got to do yard work on Saturday! We went up the canyon and weeded for Rick Riley's wife! She's less active and we're trying to get her to support Rick b/c she's holding him back a little bit! So his daughter said if we want her to progress, we should weed in the garden for her, so we did and she loves us now. So we're gonna use that to our advantage and see if we can't get her to come to church with Rick!
It's funny how the gospel can fix so many problems if we applied it in our community! Too bad there are so many people that are ignorant of that truth! But that's what I'm trying to help with! And it's sweet to be able to be a tool in the hands of the Lord as he moves that truth forward!
That's a pretty sweet missionary story, Mom! That's what I get to do practically every day and most times it's pretty awkward! And it's really hard to talk to anyone in this area b/c they all don't like us and blow right by us!
Daniel and Caleb are both studs and are going to be amazing missionaries!
That's so cool that Kayla went sky diving in Fiji! I mean normal sky diving is cool, but when you jump out of the plane and see the whole island with the ocean around it it's pretty sweet!
I got a letter from Brandon in the door last night. He gave me his address and told me I should come over some time so I will!
I appreciate everything you do for me btw! just saying!
Good to hear from you and keep me posted on L! Have a fantastic week! Good luck with work and life! Love ya!
B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment