So the work progressed amazingly this week and I'll tell you why! O*B*E*D*I*E*N*C*E! WE ARE PROMISED AS SET APART SERVANTS OF THE LORD THAT BLESSINGS WILL ALWAYS COME ACCORDING TO OUR OBEDIENCE! Especially as a Zion Missionary! Qualifications include: Is meticulously obedient every day! Sacrifices the things of the world for the things of God! Teaches and testifies of the restored gospel to EVERYONE! Baptizes EVERY week! (6/transfer)! Serves God with all his/her heart might mind and strength! Knows and thoroughly understands the principles and doctrines of PMG ch. 3! Works Smart and focuses on key indicators! That's a Zion Missionary! That's what I am (or am working to become)!I have a ton of pride in this mission and the work we do! Especially how we do it! We do what's called a hard commit every day! We challenge at least one person a day to be baptized on a specific day! and I've only been denied a few times so far! so it's a huge key to the success of this mission! Being bold is vital to the work we do in this mission!
So we just got started to be fed by the Samoan Ward this week! and they make you eat and eat and eat! if you're done they'll say Elder, You're just resting? and you have to say yes! haha and there's a trend out here that all Polynesians follow! If they forget to feed you they say "Elders, we are so sorry! Here, Here's $40! go and get something to eat! That's what happened last night! I love it! but I'm also disappointed because I love eating with Polynesian people!
Love yall! The Church is true!
Love Elder Partridge!
*Because he has referred to being a "Zion Mission" a few times in the past, I asked him what that meant, so this is the explanation. :)
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment