Dear everyone that's cool and reads my letters!
This will probably be a shorter letter but cool none the less! So the other day I ate the taco bell grande meal and everyone was confused and impressed! my comp called me a freak for being able to do that! (in a good way). and my zl says I'm amazing and not just b/c i can eat a grande meal and not even be phased! The work status is! kinda stagnant and about to elevate to extremely busy and good! It's really hard for me to remember what happened in this week so IDK!
We go on exchanges 3 times a week with ward members and with the dl and zls every so often! I'm still trying to get used to it! It's weird though b/c I seem to be more bold when I'm on exchanges! I got to speak in church on Sunday! I did good considering we got the call on Sat. and I didn't do anything to prepare! The opening speaker talked on God's love for us! then i spoke on our love for God! then my comp. spoke on love for our neighbor! yay! I spoke for a total of 7 whole min! so it was short and sweet! IDK? everyone said they enjoyed it and I was a natural! but I prefer not getting a big head and always finding things I can improve on!
Last night I tried octopus for my first time! it was good! it was like chewing on a well seasoned twisted piece of rubber! mmm...
Our investigators are great and we have a couple baptisms lined up for the 21 and then a bunch lined up for the 28 which we'll see how it goes cuz that's the day of the BYU Utah game! :)
Love you guys! thanks for your thoughts and prayers! oh btw! the Zion mission theme song is hymn 248! "Up Awake..." check it out! it rocks my socks! Peace! out!
Love,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Partridge!!!!!!!
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment