Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011 Email

Hola bonitas!

Haha, we decided we'd try a new finding activity; hide racing! We knew we couldn't be on horses, but it said nothing about being drug behind them. It reminded me of going tubing at the lake, only you're on dirt/poop instead of water, you're being drug by a horse not a boat, and you don't eat it quite as bad surprisingly! Shout out to my boy Ryan Niederer for getting us in, and Coach Kennedy for pulling us. She didn't go easy on us, but she could have pushed us harder. It was a fantastic boost for the work! We are hearing about non-members talking to their friends about it and they are willing to listen to us, and we now have full trust of all the members here! Fantastic!

This is Elder Hancock's second transfer, but he's already doing better now than where I am after 2 years of missionary work! I am definitely giving the posterity flag to him. And the cactus! He is an amazing Elder. Must be something to do with the AZ heat or something! We're serving in the Lyman Stake aka "the Bridger Valley". We cover Lyman, Mountain View, Urie, Fort Bridger, Lone Tree, Roberts, etc.

I just had a time line realization and wrote some essays this morning. (For his college applications) I've been kinda prolonging doing it for a while so I could only keep studying Preach My Gospel and the scriptures, but I need to git er dun!

I'm good for memory on my camera! No worries there. We don't usually make it to Wally World because we like to stay in Lyman on p-day. Oh snap! and for my b day I would die for some homemade salsa and salsa verde that you make...the smooth stuff! I don't know if you could do that, but it would be sweet. And I don't know if this is too much to ask, but if at all possible, could you send me my boots out so I can wear them on p-day? If not, no worries, but that would be great!

Jeez Lewise! That's good timing with the pic of the girls in the rain! I miss it!

We get our mail forwarded out to us every week.

We have a baptism tomorrow for Arian. I haven't talked much about her, if at all, but she's an amazing girl, I'll tell you all about it next week. Pinky promise.

Love you tons! Will "talk" to you next week.

Love Elder Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment