Howdy Bukeroo,
"My name's not Bukeroo." "Sure it is partner." I'll give you a hint. I'm on the "Home home on the range. Where the deer and the antelope play..." It starts with a W and ends with a yoming. Ya, you guessed it. And I'm with the hardest working companion in the mission. His name is Elder Hancock and he is from a ranch in AZ on the border of Mexico. Between Nogales and Douglas. Steller. We just had a baptism today of a girl named Sammy Hood! She is completely solid. She's one of the most fun, outgoing, firm converts I've seen. It seemed like she was already a member when I first met her. We are getting so much accomplished. Actually, she just showed up with her fellowshipper, Jordan Madsen, so I'll let them introduce themselves.
hello mama partridge :)
my name is jordan madsen and i just met your son yesterday and he is really cool haha i've only got to see him for 2 days but i already like him. i probably seem really creepy but thats ok haha me and my best friend who just got baptised today just saw the missionary truck at the library and wanted to stop and say hi and they wanted us to write letters to their moms (you) so here it is. I am 17 years old and love volleyball basketball and track. I have recently become a cowgirl and love to do cowgirl stuff. riding horses and things of that nature haha i would tell you a story but i havent known elder partridge that long so we dont have stories... yet haha so i will say ta ta for now :)
astalavista :)
Jordan Madsen :):):)
Hey Momma Partridge:):):)
This is Sammy, one of the girls your son has just recently started teaching. I just got baptized today and I'm so greatful that he got to be there:) Your son got to meet me in a interesting way. Well Elder Hancock, the missionary that has been teaching me from day one, decides to surprise me with meeting your son. One fabulous morning I was walking back from the barn after feeding my steers(male cows without their pride and joy) and i was in my boxers and a tee-shirt and was pretty embarrased about the whole ordeal but it was ok...... thought that i should drop in with a little hello and tell u, u have a an amazing son:):) so glad i have been able to meet him
Have a beautiful day
Love Sammy :):):)
PS! I love you family. Thought since you are always wondering who I'm teaching it would be better if they just introduce themselves! Love you!
Love Elder Partridge
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment