Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011 Email

Hellllllooooooooooo Arrizzooonaa!

Ya it's pretty cool how much amazing stuff Heavenly Father has blessed us with. I'm constantly excited and grateful for Him answering my prayers and providing so many miracles.

So on Tuesday (tomorrow) we are meeting with Salena and are going to get everything figured out so we can teach Angel. Cool.

And Malinda's baptism went grand! She got baptized last night at 7:00. My first baptism that's happened on a Sunday. We went over Friday and checked to make sure things were still good for her baptism on Saturday and she said that she was going to be in Salt Lake and as quick as Mach 2 (aka the speed of sound ) Elder Aguilar told her we will plan on doing it Sunday. What great inspiration on the spot! So ya it finally got done. I'm glad the bishop finally took our advice and decided to have this happen.

We are teaching Kim Atkinson any time we can. So we gave her a Book of Mormon and in the last lesson her daughter who is about to turn 10 had read through 1 Nephi already. Wow.

So Charles and Moe are going to be sealed some time in April, but the last time I talked to them they didn't have a specific date set. So ya. But they'll keep me posted.

We had "brinner" (breakfast for dinner) at the Unrine's last night, and guess what they had for dessert that I requested...Pavlova!!! They actually made it for me! So good. We taught them a lesson last night about baptism and the Holy Ghost using a tea bag.

Things are still set for Cameron to get baptized on the 26th!

So Sis. Munoz gave me my first haircut on my mission. She is the declared missionary mom in the Rose Park Stake. Her husband got baptized when i was serving in Rose Park North. And of course I got to know them well serving in Rose Park Stake for 6 months. I got to help with his new member lessons a lot.

I saw Elder Montgomery the day he got in, but not since then. But I will on Wednesday because the whole mission is getting together for breakfast. We broke the mission record 2 weekends in a row for most baptisms in a week.

Congrats to Mat Shaker and to Craig Shiflet. Oh man I'm so stoked for Christiaan going to the Democratic Republic of the Congo. And he's going to be speaking African French.

More Mambas would be fantastic for St. Patrick's Day, but please don't send too much more candy. I'm still way set from Valentine's Day. But the WalMart gift cards are such a help. That would be great.

We haven't been going to the temple because it says to go every so often or something like that, so every zone has one week in the transfer where they get to go to the Temple, except Wyoming and Tooele. But Tooele is getting on the schedule.

Tons of love right back at ya.

Love Elder Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment