Talofa!
Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm doing pretty great. I'd go far enough to say fantastic! Malinda just got confirmed yesterday! So great!
It is pretty much bike weather now, but I don't trust Utah weather. It will be snowing in a few days I'm sure. I learned not to expect consistent nice weather until May. In the mean time I'll just enjoy the good weather when it's here and love my car in bad weather! I'm totally down with riding the tandem and making a fool of myself, but my companion isn't quite as ready to embarrass himself as I am.
So the Unrein's (the fam that made pavlova for us) are doing solid. The boys are getting baptized on March 26 at 9:00 in the morning.
Still no news about Salena and Angel, but wait a hot minute and I'll keep you updated.
We are able to teach Kim Atkinson twice a week in the mornings which we are taking every advantage of, because she is just crazy busy with mainly school. But I'm sure juggling 3 kids keeps her busy, too. She is progressing well, just slowly because of how busy she is and how much else she has to do.
Ya, I just heard from Sis. Munoz at the sealing on Friday that she reads the e-mails every week! The sealing was so amazing! It was so cool to see them all in white and how happy they were. Sis. Munoz was walking on air! She probably still is. There were a ton of people there and a good amount of missionaries, too. It was great to see the support they had. It was pretty fun to see all the people who I knew from Rose Park. It was funny how all of the missionaries were sitting in one area and members from the ward came over and said hi to me and talked to me and no one else, even though all the missionaries in the group had served in the area. Cool! Apparently I made a good impression.
Oh ya, I'll have to ask Bro. Mackay if he's related to my 2nd grade teacher. I doubt it, but never say never.
So we didn't have a huge mission breakfast feast, but we had a great spiritual feast! We had a couple of General Authorities come and speak to us as well as the Mission Presidency.
I can't believe that it's March Madness again. We were just at Walmart printing pics and they had a highlight reel playing from the tournaments past. But no matter how much I think I like the NCAA finals, I enjoy teaching people and seeing them find the truth so much more. There's nothin better, even though we trick ourselves some times. I especially am enjoying it all right now. Heavenly Father is helping me a great deal!
I can't wait to get the business cards! Those will come in really handy.
Please, if you could, send some more Tim Tams! They don't exist in any stores here! Also reemphasizing the Walmart gift card.
I love you!
Elder Partridge
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment