Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 22, 2010 Email!

Your email is EXTREMELY LONG today, Mom! So I'll tell you a little about what's going on and please keep in mind all these things in the email for when we talk on Christmas, or hopefully Skype! (I suggested the Skype idea and it was approved!)
So...so much for having a car. Tiwi, the black box from Hades that monitors everything you do in the car, that a lot of time doesn't know what it's talking about, put Elder Orme in the "yellow" zone again. So as a penalty, he is suspended from driving for 45 days. And we all know I can't drive, of course. So I am now a DL in Tooele with no car. There is actually 3/4 of the mission that can't drive. Needless to say Tiwi is hindering the work. We're much less productive walking in our area, but so much for my rant.
We had a lesson with a girl named Emerald on Monday and it was pretty awesome. She's been going to church with a friend for a couple months and is on date for Jan. 8! Sweet!
Being DL is pretty cool especially with more changes that just happened. I gave a training for the first time on Tues. and we have a district goal of 12 baptisms in the district in Jan. That's the average the whole zone has been baptizing for the last 4 months. 11-12. And the Lord is providing.
We are gonna see so many miracles!
So we went to the Temple this morning because E. Orme had a doctors appointment in SLC and guess who was in the session...Kristi Oaks, who is no longer Oaks. That was crazy! It really doesn't set in when I hear people are getting married apparently, but that was crazy!
Thanks a ton for the 12 days of Christmas packages. Funny story. I was just holding on to the packages and didn't open them till last night because I wanted to save them for Christmas, and then I got revelation; maybe there's a camera as one of the gifts. (Because I was thinking of getting a camera today to have for Christmas). So I opened the packages last night and discovered it all. So needless to say I opened a lot of presents last night. Thanks for doing both ideas, too. I'm so spoiled!
Love you all tons! Have a great Christmas, and I'll talk to you soooooon!
3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment