Friday, December 3, 2010

December 2, 2010 Email

Hey Everyone!

You made Easter Pageant again! WOW!!! What does this make now, a bazillion years!? That's pretty sweet that L and Payton get to do it together. haha I'm pretty sure if I was in Easter Pageant next year as an angel with my balance, I'd fall from great heights. ouch...but we'll see what happens in a year and 4 months. I hope Dads knees hold up with the kneeling as a wise man. The gold one is pretty much the best anyway.

Haha I love Anatomy with Mrs. Blackburn! She's a pretty awesome teacher! Not gonna lie. It was during class my junior year that I ran on the tables. Those were some fun times. How do you like the class L?

Ya we kinda showed a little to much personality some times in our choir concert, but we definitely were ourselves. I bet it was just different because I wasn't in it. Wow, that comment about hot cocoa just made me want some. I think I will tonight. The people who live in our same apartment complex thought we were crazy earlier today because E. Wilkinson and I went out in gym shorts and t-shirts and flip flops. haha I know you'll do great with the harp solo L cuz you're the best. Just don't forget to pray and practice. The 2 P's if you will. I'll pray for you, too. Thanks for NOT reminding me that I will be back for all this next year. haha

Wow! I want to be in L's Winter Formal group and have creme' brule'! that would be great. I'm pretty sure you can't mess up creme' brule' anyway. So ya, you'll do great Mom!

I most definitely loved all the Thanksgiving day pics you sent! We had a total of 3 dinners ourselves. One was with one of our ward mission leaders. I ate like it was our only dinner, of course, and it was amazing food. The company was awesome, too. Bro. Bradshaw is hilarious, and his family made it funner. We talked about which actresses were hottest and of course I felt awkward. But it was funny. Our dinner with the Carlisle's was good as well apparently, because I ate a ton there, too. Thank goodness we only had dessert at our third dinner. I felt awfully glutinous.

I totally wore my new suit today that I got yesterday after leadership meeting and I got some new shoes and galoshes. So no worries! Sarah's baptism is 3 days after transfers. If I do end up getting transferred than ya, I can come back. The growing trend is for trainers to stay with their greenies for 2 transfers. I stayed with Dyson 1 1/2 transfers because it was easiest. But I'll go wherever the Lord wants me to go, but it could make things different for Christmas being a week after transfers. Thankfully Elder Wilkinson got better like the day after emailing. The Wet's are from Sudan. Romero and Salina have not been around a long time, but I am totally going to ask the Relief Society to help them. I feel dumb I didn't think of that earlier. Thanks Mom!

One thing that really helps me is planning! We pretty much have to as missionaries, but it works out really good and you can see what your priorities are.

I'm sorry you've had a tough couple days at work Dad! I got swore at by a LA guy we've been teaching and thrown out of his house because he thought we were lying to him and was intoxicated. I love you a ton Dad and am happy I'm your son, and you'll be proud of me; I kept E. Wilkinson awake a couple nights ago because I was snoring so loud, and then it sounded like I was about to stop, but no.

I've changed a lot more than I thought I have since I've come out. I've found that out by reading in my journal from last year and being pretty dang shocked at some of the things I wrote.

Pres. and Sis. Winn are amazing! That was nice of her to say. (Comment on our family blog)

I don't have any more requests for dinner (He meant to say Christmas. He must have been hungry when writing this!), but I need to know what I can get for you all! and don't tell me nothing, cuz I want to get you something, but IDK what. Oh ya, that DVD with the Joseph Smith movie on it will be fantastic! you know the one we talked about at conference time.

I love you a ton!.

Thanks,
Elder Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment