Dear amazing family and friends,
First of all I'd like to send my love. LOVE!!! There you go. So mom, don't worry about not sending those things. I know that you're really busy and I still love you just as much.
I'm excited for the present on Christmas. Sis Udall is pretty awesome. Please tell her thank you for me. Thanks.
This week was the mission tour where Elder Evans of the 70 came and spoke to us, so we have p day today. Next week is transfers and so p day will be Thursday again, and from what we saw on the white board today at the mission home, Elder Casey will probably be leaving and I have no idea still about myself.
We have a very limited amount of time today so I'll write you a letter about all the miracles, trials and people we're teaching some time today and mail it off. I'll mail my suit off today and probably mail the measurements later.
We've seen snow and had our first snow ball fight as a district when we were randomly at the same place at the same time. We don't ride the bike in the snow. We park it and walk, which takes us a lot longer to do things. But it all works out.
I hope you have a great Halloween celebration. We're going to be in the 6:00 session at the Temple this year as a zone.
That's pretty cool that Garret fed E. Rohbock last week.
We got flu shots like everyone else, but we were just later getting there than everyone because the ZLs didn't want to take us the same time as everyone else so we went to teach a lesson instead.
Good to hear the funeral went well. Thanks for letting me know how it went. It sounds like it was amazing.
We cover 4 wards in this area.
You can send Halloween candy if you want to. I'm not gonna lie, it would be appreciated! But whatever is easiest for you! Thanks a ton for everything. Oh, I will say real quick that we put some one on date for baptism last week and that our apartment flooded and smells like dead sea creatures. Mmm... look forward to more in a letter.
Love you bye!
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment