Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 23, 2010 Email

Hey,
I unfortunately don't have much time at all to email today because we spent an hour and a half at Wal-Mart with a broken down van, but I'll do what I can.
There are some pretty huge milestones coming up for me. The Carlisle's already told me to use their fire pit to burn a shirt for my year mark on the 30th. haha. And I'll have to do something to celebrate my surgery anniversary on the 25th!
I'm excited to hear all about things from "the boys". Thank you all so much for doing that for me.
The baptism went awesome! It felt so good for a whole family to be baptized, just having one person after another come into the font to be baptized! The water was boiling lava hot though. Aimei said "ouch" every step she took going down into the water, and the bathroom behind the font was like a sauna. The confirmations all went great, too!
Hi to everyone who says hi to me! I'm still in Rose Park with Elder Casey and the tandem!
I'll have to congratulate Pres. Winn on the new grandkid!
My health is doing awesome! My balance is getting better, I think! I can't really tell since I've been on the bike.
Love you all!!!
Bye!

**If you happen to be at General Conference next weekend, watch for him! He'll be at every session and by the reflection pool to the East of the Temple between sessions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment