So I'm still in the same area with a different companion now. His name is Elder Casey. We're gonna baptize the heck out of Rose Park. I'm excited for it. Our apartment is in a complex that is really run down and a lot of refugees live there, but our apartment is newly renovated and is nice, but no air conditioning. Not exactly the best thing in the middle of the summer, but at least it's starting to cool down at night. We don't have any furniture either, just our beds and our study tables. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A SHOWER CURTAIN. haha That was fun this morning. I'll be back on a little later today around the normal time. I love you tons.
*He didn’t come back on so this is it for this week! His birthday is on the 22nd, so if any of you want to send me a message/make a comment, I’ll be happy to pass it on to him. A picture with a birthday wish would be fun too, or anything else you can think of. Thanks!
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment