Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010 Email

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to give everyone an update that I'm doing great and I'm having an amazing transfer! It's going by redonculously fast! Elder Peer and I are baptizing a lot and are getting along very well! I give all credit of our success to God! All of the people we are teaching are soaking up the gospel so much and they are all so prepared to receive the gospel and the message of the restoration! The weather is getting warmer and so we're starting to do a lot of service! Yesterday we did 3 separate service projects and I was really tired at the end of the day! It was pretty crazy!
Anyway, we had another baptism on Saturday! and I was able to have the privilege of baptizing him! The Spirit feels so amazing! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have it with me! I'm learning so much! Especially from a book entitled The Infinite Atonement by Tad R. Callister! It's amazing! I learn new things every time I read it!
Not much else is coming to mind that happened this week out of the ordinary. That doesn't mean nothing did, because crazy stuff happens every day! I just can't think right now!
But if you're coming up for conference let me know! I'll keep an eye out for you! Take care!
Love,
Elder Partridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment