Talofa!
I officially hit 6 months yesterday. so the tradition is to burn a tie. It was pretty cool! not gonna lie! I can't believe it's been this long though already! I don't even know what's going on! I'm pretty much trippin' cuz I can't grasp the fact that it's been this long! Now I know what old people mean when they say they remember stuff like it was yesterday! It's so weird! And everyone always talks about how fast a mission goes by! but i had no idea how fast until I'm actually on one! Which is pretty sad considering that I love being on a mission and i don't want it to end this fast!
We had another baptism last weekend in the Samoan Ward! We baptized a guy named Charles Tuigamala! He's soooooooo sweet! He is the guy that got up at the beginning of the month and bore his testimony before he was even a member of the church! and he has such a strong foundation! His father is the pastor of another church back in Samoa and he called his dad and let him know that he was getting baptized! That took a lot of courage! But the coolest part of the story is that his father is sooooo happy for his son! Charles is disappointed that he didn't get baptized before he was married because he really wants to serve a mission! haha The thing that's going to be amazing that I am looking forward to so much, is the day that Charles and his wife Moe go to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity! This is the kind of thing that makes a mission so amazing! and I can't even begin to describe it in words!
We went to the temple today and in the session right behind us, all the General Authorities went through a session! so all the apostles and Pres. Monson etc. were in the temple just a session behind us! Another surprise-It's snowing! in (pretty much) April. Crazy!
Saturday+Sunday=GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for me when you're up there! That's all I have to say about that.
Everyone have a great day!
Love Elder Partridge!
**About transfers next week, he wrote: I'm already dreading the call on Tues. b/c I'm almost positive I'll get transfered and I LOVE this stake! It has amazing members and the work is really turning around! The Lord is really looking out for it and preparing people! I'm especially going to miss the Samoan Ward!
I officially hit 6 months yesterday. so the tradition is to burn a tie. It was pretty cool! not gonna lie! I can't believe it's been this long though already! I don't even know what's going on! I'm pretty much trippin' cuz I can't grasp the fact that it's been this long! Now I know what old people mean when they say they remember stuff like it was yesterday! It's so weird! And everyone always talks about how fast a mission goes by! but i had no idea how fast until I'm actually on one! Which is pretty sad considering that I love being on a mission and i don't want it to end this fast!
We had another baptism last weekend in the Samoan Ward! We baptized a guy named Charles Tuigamala! He's soooooooo sweet! He is the guy that got up at the beginning of the month and bore his testimony before he was even a member of the church! and he has such a strong foundation! His father is the pastor of another church back in Samoa and he called his dad and let him know that he was getting baptized! That took a lot of courage! But the coolest part of the story is that his father is sooooo happy for his son! Charles is disappointed that he didn't get baptized before he was married because he really wants to serve a mission! haha The thing that's going to be amazing that I am looking forward to so much, is the day that Charles and his wife Moe go to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity! This is the kind of thing that makes a mission so amazing! and I can't even begin to describe it in words!
We went to the temple today and in the session right behind us, all the General Authorities went through a session! so all the apostles and Pres. Monson etc. were in the temple just a session behind us! Another surprise-It's snowing! in (pretty much) April. Crazy!
Saturday+Sunday=GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for me when you're up there! That's all I have to say about that.
Everyone have a great day!
Love Elder Partridge!
**About transfers next week, he wrote: I'm already dreading the call on Tues. b/c I'm almost positive I'll get transfered and I LOVE this stake! It has amazing members and the work is really turning around! The Lord is really looking out for it and preparing people! I'm especially going to miss the Samoan Ward!
No comments:
Post a Comment