Dear Everyone!
Just a note on transfers! I'm still in my first area (Rose Park North Stake)! At the end of this transfer it will have been 6 months! That's 1/4 of my mission! Kinda crazy! I'm serving with Elder Peer now! Conveniently, he was in this area 4 transfers ago (the transfer before I got here)! So he knows a lot that's going on and has some good ideas about the area! We're having a baptism this weekend and have a lot of investigators that are ready to be baptized! They just need some help knowing that they're ready themselves! I'll write next week about how the baptism went!
I can't stress enough how much I love missionary work! There's truly no greater work on the face of the earth! And the best part is that you don't have to be a full time missionary to share the Gospel with others! In fact, our mission would not see the success that it does without people opening their mouths and telling their friends, family, and neighbors about the wonderful message of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! It is the way that you can feel the most joy you will ever experience! And that joy is everlasting! It does not go away! Please open your mouths with those around you! Let them know about the joy they can have in their lives! And invite them to have this joy in their lives! Most people don't know about how truly magnificent the gospel makes you feel, and most people don't know how to feel that joy!
I love you all so much and want everyone to at least feel a taste of the joy they can experience and listen to the missionaries! I'm doing all I can to help the people here to have that opportunity! I appreciate everything!
Till next week,
Elder Partridge!
*Transfers are every 6 weeks. That's when either he will be assigned to a new area, receive a new companion and stay in the same area, or things will remain unchanged.
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment