Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2, 2010 Email

Dear everyone who is amazing!
I'm doing amazing! We had a lesson with Jesus Sevilla a couple of days ago and we talked about the Word of Wisdom and afterwards we went out to the dumpster and he smashed their coffee pot and we smashed their coffee maker! As a result, they are coffee and cigarette free for two days going on three today! and he's getting baptized on Feb. 13! yes! I also had a pretty cool experience yesterday at Zone meeting! President Atkinson of the Mission Presidency came and gave us a training! Before the training I was asked to come up and bear my testimony so I did and when I was done he came up and taught us all how we can make our testimonies a declaration! Our words are our weapon in this battle against the adversary, and they need to be like the double edged sword! So we learned how to give inspired invitations to our investigators! Basically it was an amazing experience! The Spanish Sister Missionaries used his training last night and put two people on date! That's incredible! We're going to be using his training tonight in one of our lessons so I'm excited to tell you all about how it went next week! Stay classy and awesome!
Elder Partridge!

*B is having his prep-day today because he will be spending all day at the Salt Lake Temple tomorrow and he'll be having interviews with Pres. Sonne on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment