Hi!
Get ready for the list of answers. We were reading one day in the Missionary Handbook of rules, regulations, and instructions and it talked about having an interview with your Mission President before your temple recommend expires. Then I remembered my recommend expired on the last day of August and it was then the third of September. So I called (or as they say in Canada I phoned) President Winn and asked what the procedure should be. He said he is just going to issue me a new recommend when we have my departing interview which will be some time before Trunky Temple Tuesday.
We have tickets for conference waiting for us with one of the members of the stake presidency. We don't know which sessions, but they hooked us up, so we should be pretty set. I haven't gotten the tickets from the church yet, but I should be getting them. I hope.
One of the families here (the J Family) said that they'd love to meet you and go out to lunch between sessions on Saturday and visit. So if you're ok with that, that'd be fun. But if you could bring something for Sunday, that would be much appreciated. Thanks a ton.
I was thinking it would be fun to go to the BYU game in my Missionary clothes and you could bring my BYU tie. Maybe they'd even let me say the opening prayer. haha. IDK whatever you want to bring for me would be grand!
The camera charger definitely did work! I'm getting pics for you.
Good job, Lauren, on everything. I did remember that yesterday was my 3 year anniversary of surgery. Which was interesting because there was a kid who we talked to who had a couple of strokes and is going through similar things I had to and he has a very similar attitude when people tell him how amazing it is when they see tiny things that are different; not depressed, just frustrated. But I shared with their family how it went for me and by trusting Heavenly Father I got through it. It helped him to have more hope and hopefully helped him realize where he needs to turn to recover.
Love everyone tons! Got to go b 4 I get kicked off! Talk to ya next week for the last time!
Love Elder Partridge
**Look for Elder Partridge at General Conference by the reflection pool to the east of the Temple. :)
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment