Hey! Happy birthday to me! Thanks for the packages! I've opened one of them and am wearing the birthday pin! I'm opening the other one in a little while with the Madsen Fam! I will enjoy everything in the packages! I know everything is sent with love cuz I have the best family in the world! I thought the duck tape wrapping job by K was a fantastic ingenious idea! I haven't opened that one yet! We went to Taco Time for breakfast and we were playing with the ball catch stuff and the flarp. teehee and thanks for sending my cowboy boots out. I wasn't expecting those for sure. SALSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so stoked! So pretty much, we're spending the day with the Madsen family because they're pretty much the best ever! I know we are going to play baseball, and I don't know what else. Elder Hancock asked me if I felt any older this morning, too. I just looked at him as I was filling up a water balloon and chuckled. I don't feel any more mature for sure, and I still don't act like I'm 21; unless I'm in public, but getting old is no fun. So ya.
*I don't know about transfers yet. I guarantee I'm staying and Elder Hancock will be too if you've been praying for it! haha One of the kids here fasted for him to stay! Everyone is praying for us to stay here! but we'll see tomorrow morning.
I'm so excited for Dayne! He's a stellar missionary!
This past week was awesome! Benny, Dezy, and Kendall all got baptized on Tuesday and confirmed yesterday. When we were setting up the program we asked them who they wanted to baptize and confirm them and Kendall and Dezy both said they wanted Elder Hancock to baptize them and Benny said he wanted me to baptize him and they wanted to just switch it for the confirmation. So we said, "What if one of us baptizes all of you and than the other one confirms all of you? Would you guys like that?" "No!" So we did it just the way they wanted. We taught them throughout the week and every time they took us out and hog tied us, and we did bunny hops on their bikes. or in my case I just tried to ride the bike without falling over. haha and Benny was holding onto the back seat while I peddled like a parent does to there kid when they're first learning to ride.
We played the best prank on the Madsen family! This has been in the works for a month. We told them transfers were this last Wednesday, and we timed exchanges with the Kemmerer Elders so that Elder Wimber, who they've never met, went with me that night and we told them Elder Hancock got transferred. We played it up for half an hour and it was going great. then as we were about to go out the door, Elder Hancock knocked on the door and everyone slugged him and I just laughed! It was perfect!
Love you tons and will "talk to you next week!
*Found out that Elder Hancock is getting transferred. Sad days in Wyoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment