
Elders Stone and Partridge~Companions for a day, cousins forever!
Gooday,
It was a blessed Saturday having the opportunity to have Elder Stone out with us so I could watch and learn. We did some great service in the morning time and were able to teach Benny, Dezy, and Kendall about tithing. They are so ready to be baptized on Tuesday! We were going over the word of wisdom again and we asked, "so what are those things that we stay away from?" and Kendall yells, "Satan!" That's right! Then Dezy and Benny roped me and hog tied me with my rope after the lesson! It was some good fun! But I got em back; watch out Fiesta days rodeo- I'm getting pretty good at this ropin stuff! The other night Elder Hancock and I contacted a guy who does rodeoing with his fam and we team roped with them on their dummy, and Bro. Straton and I beat Kale and Elder Hancock. "City boy beats cowboy!!!"
Haha L showed up fashionably late for Sacrament Meeting to speak after Holden's homecoming! That's good! We did that in Tooele one time because we had a confirmation at the same time as one of the wards we were speaking at. Good job L...(if you made it to speak...)
Speaking of Tooele, one of the girls that was baptized not too long ago-Arian-is moving to Stansbury by Tooele to live with her dad so today we went with their family to Hoop Lake and went fishing...We did! And guess who caught a fish...Not me! I still haven't caught a fish in my whole lifetime! I can't believe I got my fishing merit badge! Pretty sure it's because all my leaders felt sorry for me cuz I can't even catch a fish! But Elder Hancock caught a nice little rainbow trout!
Love you tons and will talk to you later!
Love Elder Partridge!
**Photo compliments of the Stone Family
No comments:
Post a Comment