Hey Hey Hey,
The mail schedule is all kooky now that our P-day's changed! We don't get mail till Fridays and there's a bunch of confusion with that. But at least things aren't being lost; yet...
Delilah is 8 and Becca is 11! Their baptism was sweet! They got there right as the baptism was supposed to be starting, but it's not like we're going to do anything without them there! haha They're a solid family! After they got baptized and we were shutting the curtain, Giovanni (4 yrs. old) said, "I want to do it!", and Junior (13 yrs. old) said "I'll do it for you!" That's so cool, because when Giovanni turns 8 Junior will definitely be able to baptize him!
Actually, we are having 2 baptisms on the 29! Mason (the one where his aunt stopped us in the street and asked us to teach him) and Salena. We just added Salena on Wednesday last week and put her on date for the 29th. We were introducing ourselves and asking her questions and then we stated our purpose boldly and invited her to be baptized and she said yes like she'd just been waiting that whole time for us to ask her if she would be baptized! And then her dad (the only one on either side of his family that isn't a member of the church) said she should go to a baptism and see what it was like "because they're pretty cool." :)
Christian Guirron's baptism has been pushed back to February 12 because of Stake Conference! Ahhhhh! It should have been moved up to the 29th, but I was on 24 hour exchanges with Elder Reta (from Mesa)-which was awesome btw-and so ya, now Christian's getting baptized on the 12th. He's solid though. They came to church again this week, even though we were speaking in their Ward. I guess we didn't scare them away. Phew... ha
Congrats to K as a Primary teacher. Have fun!
Good luck to L on her surgery!
Thanks for the updates, love, prayers...EVERYTHING!!!! I love you and hope the Lord continues to bless you. I pray for you daily!
Love Elder Partridge!
**If anyone would like to write to Elder Partridge, I'm sure he'd LOVE to hear from you! His address is:
Elder D. Brantley Partridge
Utah Salt Lake City Mission
3487 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Thanks!
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment