Hi!
My favorite thing that you sent in the package, as of now, would have to be the fruit snacks. L did a great job picking those out. They taste and look great. Thanks L. Pretty much the only time we have to go to the store is on p-day. And I'm afraid if I have any money just sitting around extra I'd end up spending it on something that I don't need. It would be better if you guys just use that extra money you'd send to me or save me some for when I get home, cause college in Hawaii isn't exactly going to be cheap!
I don’t know when the off-balance all started, but I'm not too worried about it. I'll definitely stay aware of what my body says. Is there any way they can see how much my nerves have grown between then and now. I could see how me being in walking areas would make me more off balance because I'm more tired and I did really start noticing it after I left Rose Park the first time. But now that I think of it, I wasn't really walking a lot before to be able to really tell that I was off balance, so I don’t know. I'll be careful.
I did go to the temple today. After 2 weeks of summer cleaning I got to go back. It was pretty crazy. We were running way behind. We got off TRAX by the temple at 7:50 and we were trying to make the 8:00 session. You'll never guess who we ran into by the reflection pool on the way...Elder Perry in his t-shirt, jeans, and ball cap! It was a pretty good swap for being late. Plus we made it to the session anyways. Ya, we got to talk with him for literally about a minute. He wanted to make sure we were going to be teaching 20 lessons this week and if not to make sure the ward mission leader gets us more to teach. haha I love his personality. We aren't teaching that much right now for a couple of reasons. 1: we're getting rid of ALL fluff numbers that deceive how we're really doing. 2: The area is in recovery status from being murdered! (Oh, that's when an area is usually good and the missionaries don't live up to the potential/ success that the area could do.)
Everyone we're teaching is doing well! We are getting more people every week to teach. Now hopefully we'll be able to start losing a couple investigators (by means of baptism) so we can keep adding more!
Sounds like Nick is going to be awesome! Especially because I can see him just being totally real with people! It will be cool if he runs into Rhett and Mandy!
That's cool to hear about Ms. Slocum and Mekeli knowing each other!
I'm really proud of Eric! I bet I would have loved his farewell! That is pretty awesome about what he said about you and the other friends’ parents! MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! You really did make my day by saying the girls said that they miss me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that both sides of my face smiled when I read that. (not really but...haha).
That is tough that you couldn't go to Eric's setting apart, but that's SO HARD that you had to go to a DBacks game. haha It's still crazy for me to think whenever you talk about L not being able to drive because of her medical stuff, cause when I left she still couldn't drive, so I'm thinking, "Well of course she can't drive, let alone down town in Phoenix." haha I bet now she's better at driving than me. Granted I see two of everything and haven't driven in almost 2 years legally. haha
"Oh, I also reminded Eric that there was a chance you'd be married by the time he got home, he said that was fine as long as you named your child after him. I assume he meant a son... :P" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and E are the funniest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me laugh out loud! and that doesn't happen while reading emails!
I love the Carlisle's! They're amazing.
I’ve got to go! Sorry, I'm getting kicked off!
Love B.
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment