Hey, Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Ay Ay!!!
I bet K's really excited for Fiji! I'm really excited for her! I know she'll enjoy it (I know I would). But I get to enjoy my mish right now instead! Sounds busy getting her ready to go. Reminds me of getting me ready for the mish! Crazy times!
I can't wait to go to the Temples in AZ after the mission. I'm especially excited to be able to see the chandelier in the Gila Valley Temple.
That's sweet to hear Eric's going through the temple on Saturday! I remember my first time going through! Sad that I can't be there, but one day. Congrats Big E!
Good to hear about all the guys taking off! Sounds like things are gonna be busy with farewells and everything else that's happening! Good luck to Pete! When you say this Sunday-as in Mother's Day? And for Joe and Lucas the 30th of which month? May? Where is Daniel going? Good to hear Willie made it to Russia! He's gonna do amazing! Good to get an update on Holden, too! I bet he's baptizing like crazy!
We talk to Cy sometimes at the Top Stop where he works and we saw Elder and Sister Oaks driving down the street yesterday. Mike is still solid! We're going to go to the Joseph Smith movie with him tomorrow night! I'm psyched! We found Mike through the members of the ward! Just another witness that working with members is the best way to do missionary work NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!!! We had an amazing companionship study that morning (the first of many to come b/c of the amazing training we got at zone conference). We were walking to an appointment when we got a random call from the Fenton's in one of the wards. She said one of their friends is married to a member and their friend is Catholic and is interested in learning more about the church. So we set up an appointment for about a week later! Then the morning of the appointment we came up with an inspired lesson plan and the lesson was very powerful and we put him on date for baptism!
You and Sister Kerr are funny! I do have a pretty cool story about my surgery and recovery, not gonna lie. You probably tell the story better than I do though. You remember more about it! I am definitely blessed to be on a mission though!
This is a pretty long letter, but that's ok! haha
That's too bad that L can't perform in the Broadway Concert, but cool that she'll be able to run her own light show! That's cool! I'll be excited to see it in a couple years! b/c I know you'll film it. haha!
I had a fun experience yesterday with a young man about to leave on his mission! He went around with us all day to live the life of a missionary and pretty much everything he did reminded me of Elder Gardner! It brought back some crazy, fun memories!
Thanks for everything!
Love you guys!
Elder Partridge!
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment