Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 14, 2010 Email


Hi Everyone!
I'm glad you guys had a good laugh about me leaving all my stuff in Rose Park! I did too! My comp didn't know what to think! but now he knows me a lot better now! I didn't get to go to Rose Park again though! The Zone Leaders, Elders Norton and Clem, went and got everything! btw, my ZLs are the missionaries that Brandon had over for dinner the other month! We had Zone Conference yesterday and it was our zone, (Temple Zone), and the other zone was Rose Park Zone, (my last zone). Everyone I saw was so happy to see me! They ALL said that they needed me back in Rose Park! Especially Elder Peer! haha He misses me soo much! In his words, "Man I miss your clumsiness so bad!"
That's cool to hear that some people live/grew up in this area! Speaking of which, I was on member exchanges last night and I went to teach a family and help them become more motivated to be member missionaries! It turns out that they are the grandparents of Joseph Kjar (pronounced car), someone I know from MVT. It gets even better. It also turns out that we visited the Christensen's. Bro. Christensen grew up in Spanish Fork! You'll never guess who his math teacher was! GRANDPA!!! When he heard his name he literally ran up the stairs, grabbed his year books and flew back down the stairs! He showed me the pics in the year books of grandpa and what he wrote in them! Then he told some stories like when he would be talking and what grandpa would do to get him to be quiet! haha And of course he commented on what a great teacher he was!
Things are really slow, but progressing! We are definitely building the area up for success! It's probably going to take all transfer to turn it into a strong area and start baptizing, but it's well on its way to getting that way!
I'll tell you what, I LOVE being in a walking area! I'm just sad I can't ride a bike! We get a ride from Elder Wiel and Aguilar when we go to the temple, but we don't go as often as I'd like!
We're really being cracked down on for our amount of time for emailing, so I don't have as much time to type as I used to!
Love you tons!
Loves, Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment