Being ZL is great! Both of these past 2 weeks have been ridiculous with everything, last week and this week, but I'm trying not to get stressed with everything. It would be really easy to do, but I'm with the best comp in the mission: Elder Green. He was born and raised in Mesa but came out from Thatcher. He just got done serving at the U of U, which is fantastic because we just picked up 2 Young Single Adult Wards. It's so great.
We got a call and someone wants to be baptized, so he's getting baptized this weekend. His name is Trent and he's 9. His cousin just got back from Mexico on his mission and is way solid. So cool! Anyway, Haydn should be getting baptized this weekend, too. Hopefully she is feeling well. Please pray for her.
That's cool that you got to meet Elder Wiehl, Mom! haha. "Goodeal baby, goodeal," is a phrase known around the mission from Elder Wiehl.
Sorry it's been awhile since I wrote. I'm not dead, just busy. Love you all tons I promise; even if I don't have a ton of time to email right now. The Lord lives and I am feeling His grace right now every day.
Love Elder P.
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment