Hola,
No mom, don't fret, I'm not homesick from Skyping you. With as much as I miss you, I'm still focused on the work. Pretty trippy that it was my last call home though.
It's hard writing in my journal every day because of business and what not, so in order to remember for later on, days I don't have time to write, I jot down the main points of miracles etc. so when I write them down later it will spark my memory. So maybe you can do that to start off with too, mom.
Good to hear about Elder Stanton Shields. He's great. How's the work going for him in Espania?
Ya, we have interviews coming up on the 19th, so I'll talk to Pres. about it and see if we can't figure something out with Dayne. It'll be sweet.
So probably the coolest thing, miracle of the week, was when we taught and added Eric Phibbs. We talked to him to see where to begin teaching and he shared how he just wanted so much to have peace, joy, and guidance in his life like he sees in the lives of his coworkers. So we brought the Spirit in as much as we could and he felt it strong. He said the closing prayer and hasn't prayed in years before that, and he said it felt "magical." Then he wasn't going to be able to make it to church with it being Mothers Day and what a surprise, he was at church and he is way excited about talking with us on Tuesday.
Anyway, love you tons. We are seeing tons of miracles and are expecting even more in this great month of May. April showers bring May flowers.
Love you all,
Elder Partridge
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment