Dear everyone,
This week's been fun! Basically my zone that I'm still in (Pioneer Zone) is the cream of the crop of missionaries this transfer! We have strictly obedient missionaries that were hand picked by President Sonne to be in this Zone and make it the standard for the mission! I'm so blessed and honored to be considered one of the meticulously obedient missionaries! This is going to be an incredible 6 weeks! B/c my companion is District leader, I have the opportunity to go on many exchanges! So far in the last week I've been on 5! It's amazing! There is an Elder who is 1 transfer younger than me in the mission from China! His name is Elder Gu! that means valley! I was able to go on exchanges w/ him yesterday! He's an amazing missionary! He knows a ton of english already and wants to talk to everyone even though he only feels comfortable introducing himself! Then I get to talk more and share my testimony more! Another cool thing in our zone is that we are instructed to "Hard Commit" every day to build our confidence in our testimony, and to find the "Elect" that are ready for the gospel in their lives; and everyone in the zone has done this every day for the past 5 days straight! That is almost unheard of! It's kindof a big deal! ha I also have a "mother" in the mission now! Her name is Sister Hernandez! She's pretty cool! It's cool to have Sisters in the zone though! Thanks for everything yall do for me fam.
Love,
Elder Partridge
September 6, 2013 - Down on the Farm
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment